As we all know, the Flat Screen Printer is a machine that uses a flat screen version and prints on a flat substrate, generally, the squeegee of which presses the plate horizontally and the machine changes the substrate through the plate. However, for many new customers, though we purchase it, we do not know how to use it. Now, I would like to introduce the operation process to you.
In the process of using the machine, we need to be careful to avoid mechanical damage and electric shock all the time. The operation process is as follows:
1. Clean the Flat Screen Printing Machine and workplace. Don’t place any objects on the worktable.
2. Check the screen version, and the four corners of the screen frame and the surrounding of the picture are sealed with a side back adhesive to avoid leakage during printing.
3. Prepare and set up fixtures according to product process requirements and technical specifications to confirm silk-screen.
4. Fix the frame on the clamp and adjust the distance between the substrate and the screen. The mesh distance is 4~10mm, depending on the size of the frame.
5. Lift the screen and place the substrate in the center of the table, roughly align with the printed pattern. Position with self-adhesive. Height of positioning should be the same as that of substrate.
6. Regarding the position where the scraper is paused back and forth, the screen on the back must be taped to avoid scratching the mesh.
7. When the plate of the screen printer is adjusted, we are supposed to pay attention to check the printing table. There should be no items such as tape on the screen so as to avoid deformation and damage of the net frame when the screen is pressed down.
8. If the machine needs to stop urgently during operation, the front safety platen.
9.In case of machine failure, the power should be cut off immediately.
In order to avoid risks, we also need to pay attention to the following issues:
1. The operator must pass the training;
2. The PE wire of the equipment is grounded;
3. We must use a safe voltage of lighting ;
4. The equipment should be regularly maintained and overhauled.