1. Beforeopening the Hot Air Stenter, you should carefully check the needle chain track, the transmission chain and other places for foreign objects.
2. Heat the hot air to the desired temperature.
3. Start the blower of Hot Air Stenter.
4. The transmission belts of the two fans are evenly adjusted, but the adjustment must be carried out during the movement.
5, Pay attention to adjust the center when the fabric is squatting, do not be too far left or right.
6. The width of the fabric can be adjusted by the chain of needles.
7. The fabric can be slowly widened to the specified size by the action of the clutch.
8. The time of the fabric in the drying room can be controlled by the speed of the reducer.
9. During the work process, the side room of the hot air room on Hot Air Stenter cannot be opened to prevent the hot air from hurting people.
10. In the transmission part, the reducer must be refueled according to the regulations.
The Hot Air Stenter Machine is always used for stretching and tensioning the fabric by heating and stretching the two sides with uniform width. The continuous flat dyeing and finishing of knitted fabrics can optimize printing quality, and reduce damage to the fabric with excellent flexibility. In addition, it can reduce the cost of the mercerizing machine. The Hot Air Stenter Machine is mainly used to make the weaving machine. Generally, the hot air stenter uses the heat transfer oil to heat the air in the setting machine, and then heats the fabric. When the fabric reaches a certain temperature and remains for a certain period of time, the structure of the fabric changes to achieve the purpose of setting. The double-point lining coater is the main equipment for processing high-grade low-elastic linings and thin non-woven linings. It mainly consists of several parts such as retort, slurry coating, dust coating, up and down suction, drying room, cooling and winding, pneumatic and electrical control. The general trend of hot air stenter technology development is: development towards environmental protection, energy saving, time saving and high efficiency, focusing on waterless processing technology, non-plate printing technology, low temperature plasma processing and other new technologies