1. Bubble marks on the surface of the pattern, oil on the surface of the plastic head, stickiness, deterioration, and damage. The center point of the plastic head is just pressed on the pattern of this point. The ink has deteriorated. The thinner used for the ink are wrong. The scraper is not sharp. The curvature of the plastic head surface is insufficient. The ink is too thin. Add fewer additives to the ink.
2. The pattern lines are rough and fuzzy. The surface of the plastic head is damaged. The ink is too thin. The steel plate pattern is damaged. The scraper is not sharp or notched. The pattern design is rough. The steel plate pattern is too deep. The ink is too dry.
3. The light color of the pattern ink are too thin. Ink precipitation. Add an excessive amount of filler (generally controlled at about 5%). The steel pattern is worn. The depth of the steel plate pattern is insufficient.
4. There are extra lines in the pattern. The steel pattern is worn. Scraper notch. The rubber head slider is loose. The pressure of the glue head is too high.
5. The height of the deformed plastic head appears insufficient in the pattern. Improper selection of plastic head shape. The pattern is beyond the printing range. The glue head is too small and too hard. The maintenance and repair of the open type rotary screen printing machine with too much rubber head pressure:
Maintaining the printing machine can extend its service life and ensure that the printing machine maintains a good operating state and high printing accuracy
The production environment should be clean without excessive dust. The machine should be kept clean and covered with plastic bags to prevent dust during a long-term shutdown.
The gas supplied to the printing machine should be clean and dry, and the water accumulated in the water separator of the water filter should be discharged regularly.
In the printing process, the ink will often drip onto the printing machine, and these inks may penetrate into the active parts of the machine and solidify, causing difficulties in adjustment and even positioning inaccuracy. Therefore, this phenomenon should be immediately erased when printing.
After printing, the steel plate, rubber head, blade, oil bucket, oil roller, etc. should be cleaned for later use.