1. The volume of the flat screen printing machine and the volume of the oil tank is small, the amount of lubricating oil installed is also small, and the oil temperature is higher during operation, which requires the lubricating oil to have better thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
2. Because of the harsh environment of the equipment, with more coal dust, rock dust, and water, the lubricating oil is inevitably contaminated by these impurities. Therefore, the lubricating oil is required to have better anti-rust, anti-corrosion, and anti-emulsification properties; When it is polluted, its performance will not change too much, that is, the sensitivity to pollution is small.
3. The open-air flat screen printing machine has great temperature changes in winter and summer, and the temperature difference between day and night in some areas is also large. Therefore, the viscosity of lubricating oil is required to be small with temperature. It is necessary to avoid that the viscosity of the oil becomes too low when the temperature is high Can not form a lubricating film, can not play the role of lubrication, but also to avoid too high viscosity when the temperature is low, which will cause difficulty in starting and running.
4. For some flat screen printing machines, it is required to use a lubricant with good flame resistance (anti-combustible liquid), instead of combustible lubricating oil.
5. The lubricant is required to have good adaptability to the seal to avoid damage to the seal.