The following four factors need to be considered in flat screen printer processing.
1. The resolution of the image processed by the flat screen printer: the finer wire diameter, the higher the number of meshes, the higher the resolution. If the wire diameter is thick and the mesh number is low, the resolution is low. But it is not that the higher the mesh, the better, too high will cause insufficient ink output due to screen printing, resulting in incomplete or damaged prints. At the same time, under the same mesh number, pay attention to the influence of the wire diameter. The width of the finest line or dot diameter that can be reproduced by the two specifications of the screen is: L>2d+w, d is the wire diameter, and W is open Hole width. When d>W, the open area of the screen is small, which affects the fluidity of the ink, and causes the threads or dots to become jagged or imprinted or damaged, and the flat screen printer processing mesh count is too high, which will cause the printing result The same phenomenon as the screen.
Generally speaking, flat screen printer processing screens with openings larger than the diameter of the mesh can reproduce higher resolution than those with smaller openings. Therefore, the following points should be paid attention to when selecting a network;
A. Mesh number/wire diameter The larger the value, the better
B. The smaller the contact area between the printing surface and the substrate, the better
C. In order to meet the resolution requirements, the wire diameter of the screen and the width of the opening must meet a certain relationship
D. In order to meet printing requirements, the relationship between wire diameter and ultimate tension needs to be considered
2. Ink layer thickness and coverage rate If you want the ink thickness, the coverage rate is good, you should choose a thick net, a net with large holes (that is, HD level)
3. The screen material should be selected according to the surface condition of the substrate: curved or undulating surface should use a good elastic nylon screen, and a high-ink screen should be selected for a surface with strong absorption; a high-tension screen should be used for a smooth surface ; Use low-mesh screens for rough surfaces; use antistatic screens for insulating surfaces.
4. Ink performance requirements: select the appropriate ink screen according to the ink performance.
5. Storage conditions for flat screen printer processing: dry at room temperature, avoid direct exposure to ultraviolet rays or strong light, and place it flat on a smooth surface.