Open type rotary screen printer processing usually needs to consider the following five factors.
1. The resolution of the silkscreen processed image: the fine wire diameter, the higher the number of meshes, the higher the resolution. If the wire diameter is thick and the mesh number is low, the resolution will be low. But it is not that the higher the mesh number, the better, too high will cause insufficient ink output due to screen printing, leading to incomplete or damaged prints. At the same time, under the same mesh number, pay attention to the influence of the wire diameter. The width of the finest line or dot diameter that can be reproduced by the two specifications of the screen is: L>2d+w, d is the wire diameter, and W is open Hole width, when d>W, the open area of the screen is small, which affects the fluidity of the ink, and causes the wire or dots to become jagged or imprinted or damaged. If the number of screen printing is too high, the printing result will be the same as the silk The same phenomenon as the net.
Generally speaking, the screen whose openings are larger than the diameter of the screen can reproduce a higher resolution than the screens whose openings are smaller than the diameter of the mesh. Therefore, the following points should be paid attention to when selecting a network;
A. Mesh number/wire diameter The larger the value, the better
B. The smaller the contact area between the printing surface and the substrate, the better
C. To meet the resolution requirements, the wire diameter of the screen and the width of the opening must meet a certain relationship
D. To meet printing requirements, the relationship between wire diameter and ultimate tension needs to be considered
2. Ink layer thickness and coverage rate If you want the ink thickness, the coverage rate is good, you should choose a thick net, a net with large holes (that is, HD level)
3. The screen material should be selected according to the surface condition of the substrate: the curved or undulating surface should use a good elastic nylon screen, and the surface with strong absorption should be selected with a large amount of ink screen; the smooth surface should use high tension screen; Use low-mesh screens for rough surfaces; use antistatic screens for insulating surfaces.
4. Ink performance requirements: select the appropriate ink screen according to the ink performance.
5. Storage conditions for silk screen printing: dry at room temperature, avoid direct exposure to ultraviolet rays or strong light and place it flat on a smooth surface.