Currently, screen printing has gradually replaced traditional manual printing. The open rotary screen printer is far superior to manual printing in terms of technology, speed, and quality. The open rotary screen printer is becoming more and more intelligent, and the gradual transition from the semi-automatic open rotary screen printer to the fully automatic open rotary screen printer has greatly saved manpower. When using the open rotary screen printer, some problems occasionally occur. Dongguan Zhanxun Printing Machinery summarized several problems that should be paid attention to in the use of open rotary screen printers, let's take a look.
1. Do not allow too much water and oil to enter the air pressure system of the open rotary screen printer to avoid drum failure and shorten the service life of the drum, and to ensure that the compressed air is dry and clean;
2. Check whether the amount of oil in the open rotary screen printer converter oil cup is sufficient every day. When not in use for a long time, the pressure-reducing valve should be pushed to the back end. If conditions permit, it is best to install a freeze dryer.
3. When the open rotary screen printer stops working, turn off the main power switch and compressed air source. The cylinder of the speed control valve and the axis of each component should avoid magnetic loss.
4. The horizontal sliding seat and high-precision parts of the open rotary screen printer workbench must be wiped clean and oiled regularly to prevent the accuracy from being affected by rust.
5. The open rotary screen printer is for printing and ink control. When printing, it is necessary to control the ink output speed. The open rotary screen printer should ensure that the ink is even. Once the ink is applied.
6. Open rotary screen printer printing speed control. The printing speed of the open rotary screen printer can be controlled manually. For the fully automatic open rotary screen printer, it can be set by itself without too many human operations.
7. Open rotary screen printer printing and cleaning printing parts. The printing effect of an open rotary screen printer is not only related to equipment but also related to printed matter. If there is water or dust in the printed matter, it will cause the ink to fail and affect printing. Therefore, the printed matter should be cleaned before printing.
8. Special operators are required to operate and use the open rotary screen-printer. The use of operating equipment requires training. Only after passing the training, the mechanical equipment can be operated to ensure that the mechanical equipment will not be damaged.
9. When introducing compressed air, do not place any part of the body where the open rotary screen printer can move to avoid crushing injuries.
10. If the roller of the open rotary screen printer moves too fast, turn the flow control valve clockwise to reduce its speed, otherwise, if it moves too slowly.
11. During the screen printing process of the open rotary screen printer, an appropriate amount of oil and water should be added from time to time according to the air drying of the ink to maintain the viscosity of the ink.